Monday, June 25, 2012

It comes as no suprise

Today has been rather lonely. In fact, the day before was as well. Going out on a limb, but I'm guessing tomorrow will be, also. Hm. One thing I am sure of is that I'll have to ride my bike to work tomorrow, so I hope the weather is kind.
I don't really mind riding my bike. In a way, it makes me feel a bit grown up, riding downtown and all. Though a real grown up would have a car and a license, I can pretend. Pretend I'm off in Chicago like during the band trip, or when I was a kid and went there for a vacation. I loved the place, though I think I've mentioned that before.
Sometimes I feel really inhuman, between you and me. Or rather, like I'm not in charge of my life at all, like I'm just floating through it (in a not-so-good sense of it).
I think I'll wait until 2 am or maybe 3 and then sit outside some. I like to be outside late at night alone. But that stays between you and me.
-Mottled

No comments:

Post a Comment